JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Diwanee is a digital media company, with a unique offering and delivery
of premium, original and trusted content for our international clients.
At Diwanee, we strongly believe that high-quality content/service/product
is achieved through innovation and creativity.
We are offering excellent working and learning environment and very
Our expertise range from
- Systems architecture
- Development and management of publishing platforms
- Development of social platforms
- Native mobile applications
- Web mobile applications
- Social media marketing
- Ad Operations
- Content creations
We have open positions for
Junior Project Manager
- Experience in managing web development projects min 1 year
- English language, please state the level of proficiency
- Coordination and delivery of commercial online projects.
- Produce work plans and coordinate the efforts of the creative team, development teams, and technical staff
- Ability to lead the team of developers and set priorities
- Ensure the integrated elements of digital projects come together on time and meet client’s expectations.
Following skills will be considered as an asset
- PHP, HTML, please state any additional knowledge in web development
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Other languages, please state the level of proficiency
We look forward to your application, which should include
- Domain name of the site you were/are working on as well as its approximate monthly visitor number and page views
- Current and desired salary
- Your start date
- Other interests
This is a full-time, in-house position. If you are someone who enjoys challenges, who is curious,
always searching for new solutions, evolving technologies,
and you have the required qualifications,
please send us your CV on-line:
Due to high volume of job applications, we cannot respond to your
application individually and only successful applicants will be contacted.